Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Plans and Goals for 2008

Tanya (my wife) and I signed up for organizing three BOK events this year: one training and two regular meets. The training event was in January, so it is in the past now. Two regular meets are obviously on our to do list and are my main goals for this year. But there are a few more.

Here is the full list:
1. Organize April 13 BOK event (Umstead North).
2. Organize October 19 BOK event (Umstead).
3. Complete Schenck Forest map refresh I started in 2007 by May. I am 70% done there, but it is going to take 4-5 more days to finish. Josef Trzicky told me that he also updated that map last year, so it looks like we did the same work twice... But, anyway, this is my first map and I'd like to finish it. It would be interesting to compare with Josef's one later one and see where I messed up :-)
4. Do some map refreshing in Umstead or at Lake Johnson in the autumn.

I guess, that's it for now.

No comments: