Thursday, March 20, 2008

Biking Trails in Schenck Forest. Comparison

Joseph sent me a picture of the north-west part of Schenck Forest mapped by Josef Trzicky, so I could compare how I mapped it with Josef's version. While, it is a pity, that we did double work there, I am still glad, because now I can see what I missed and where I should improve.

The trails themselves turned out to be mapped almost identical. The only big difference between two versions is shown on the image below. I will come there next time and doublecheck. But the amount of small details (trees, knolls etc.) and additional corrections Josef did is amazing. I do have a long way to go.

(click on the picture to see it all)

1 comment:

BlackRussian said...

It looks like a tantalizing fit to map all those squiggly trails!

You are monsters, guys...