Friday, April 11, 2008

Placing advanced controls

Tanya and I placed 17 advanced controls today. Initially I though we would do it on Saturday, but Tanya has to be in the theater for the 2 PM show that day, so I took the day off and we set the advanced controls today.

What can I say? It was hot! 80 degrees - felt like summer already. Fortunately, Sunday is going to be cooler.

We split the controls between two of us, so it was much faster than setting ribbons - it took only about 1.5-2 hours to place them all.

P.S. In the middle of it I got a call on my cell from a customer who had some questions about the code I delivered last week. For once I felt like a very mobile employee: walking in the forest, looking for a ribbon and at the same time debugging code with a customer on the phone :-)

No comments: